Friday, April 28, 2006

Where do you come from my lovelies?

It's quite interesting* to see how people stumble upon this blog. Many come by following links from comments I've left elsewhere, thru links on other bloogers' sites or thru my posts appearing on Bloggers4Labour. During my hiatus the level of visitors fell but rarely below about ten a day. Many of these came as a result of searches, especially on Google.

My most popular posts found thus are the one in which I mentioned living to be 1,000 years old and another where I discussed Howard Jacobson's article about Richard Dawkin's TV programmes about religion. But at last my blog has made it to number one result on a search. How very exciting*.

* As a character in The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy put it (more or less) - this is clearly a different use of the word, one I'm not familiar with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home