Thursday, May 04, 2006

Please remember to vote for Labour today

Last year I got gently mocked for ensuring that all my leaflets included the word 'please' before the appeals to 'vote Labour' or 'support Labour'. But, as grown ups used to say in their annoyingly smug and patronising way when I was young, 'courtesy costs nothing'.

For many good reasons for choosing Labour please see my preceding post and/or several earlier ones.

To overseas visitors who perhaps find all this a bit parochial, you're right but that won't stop us enjoying our local elections......

2 Comments:

At 19:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Mr Hughes. it's not the 'please' bit that I have the problem with...

Not that I could vote Labour anyway- only Lib Dems and Tories standing in the Warden Hill ward. What a choice...

 
At 09:20, Blogger Hughes Views said...

Vanky - you should have moved to Benhall where you would have had the chance not to vote for me. All but 58 people on the register chose this option.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home